Why Book Via Us?
- We work together with the world’s biggest car hire booking service.
- Manage your international car rentals easily and quickly online.
- Hire a car in 160 countries
- A Collaboration with over 900 companies. A wide spectrum of local and international companies.
- No credit card fees
- No amendment fees
- 24/7 phone support
- 3.5 million customer ratings
What Do I Need to Hire a Car?
You only need a credit card or debit card to book your car.
What Do I Need When Picking up the Car?
- Your (e)Voucher, as proof of payement.
- The credit or debit card of the main driver for the car’s deposit. Make sure there is enough available funds.
- A valid driving licence of all drivers.
- Your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Make sure you’ve read the car’s Ts&Cs while booking, to know the different car rental company requirements.
How Do I Find the Cheapest International Car Rentals?
We are affiliated with all the major international car rental brands and many smaller local companies to offer you a wide variety of cars at the lowest prices. That’s how we can find you the best value for money deals at over over 53,000 locations worldwide. Use the search form above to compare prices and find your ideal car at an unbeatable price.
What Should I Look For When I’m Choosing a Car?
- Location: An ‘on-airport’ pick-up is the most convenient way of hiring a car, but an ‘off-airport’ pick-up with a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.
- Space: Don’t limit yourself. You will enjoy your trip way more if you choose a car that has plenty of room for your passengers and your belongings.
- Fuel policy: Check what fuel policy the car rental has. If you are not driving much a full to full fuel policy can save you a significant amount of money.
Are There Any Additional Costs After Booking?
The majority of the rentals include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees.
You’ll pay extra when you pick up your car if:
- An additional fee might be applied if you’re under 25 or over 70.
- You want an additional driver
- You return the car at another location
Any additional costs are explained before you book. E.g. taking your own child seats or GPS can be an easy way to reduce your costs. For more details on what’s included, just check the Ts&Cs of any car you would like to book.